Welcome to the Commercial Motor Awards 2017
Recognising excellence in new and used vehicle sales and after sales
The Commercial Motor Dealer Awards returns to your annual calendar as the newly named Commercial Motor Awards.
The Awards will be held on Tuesday 14 November 2017 at The Vox Centre, Birmingham and will welcome not only dealers but also bodybuilders, rental, leasing and contract hire providers.
New for 2017
In addition to our 10 existing categories we have added Bodybuilder of the Year and the Rental, Leasing and Contract Hire Provider of the Year, to reflect the wider industry.
The Bodybuilder of the Year Award recognises best practice, innovation and outstanding levels of customer service delivered by a bodybuilder in the United Kingdom over the past 12 months.
Rental, Leasing and Contract Hire Provider of the Year Award seeks to reward an outstanding supplier of trucks and/ or trailers on either a rental, leasing or contract hire basis (or any combination thereof) over the last 12 months.
- Stand out from your competitors
- Receive brand exposure in Commercial Motor magazine & online
- Tell the industry what you have achieved
- Be rewarded for hard work
Top Tips for Success
Want to get the inside scoop on how to create an award winning submission? Then check out Editor, Chris Walton's Top Tips that will set you on the path to success and you could be sending us your winner's testimonial!
- Franchised Dealer of the Year
- Independent Dealer of the Year
- Aftersales, Workshop and Maintenance Provider of the Year
- Auction House of the Year
- Workshop Innovation of the Year
- Rental, Leasing and Contract Hire Provider of the Year New
- Apprentice of the Year
- Technician Team of the Year
- Sales Team of the Year
- Bodybuilder of the Year New
- Finance Provider of the Year
- Service to Industry Award
13 March: Entries open
30 June: Entry deadline
September: Shortlist announced
14 November: Commercial Motor Awards 2017
How to Enter
- Review the categories and criteria
- Submit up to 1000 words
- Upload any supporting documentation
Entry deadline: 30 June 2017