Welcome to the Commercial Motor Awards 2017
The Commercial Motor Dealer Awards returns to your annual calendar as the newly named Commercial Motor Awards.
The Awards will be held on Tuesday 14 November 2017 at The Vox Centre, Birmingham and will welcome not only dealers but also bodybuilders, rental, leasing and contract hire providers.
Why get involved in the award?
The Commercial Motor Awards recognise and reward the best in new and used vehicle sales and aftersales and there are many benefits associated with entering. Winners and finalists in our 12 categories can capitalise on this great marketing tool allowing them to:
- Stand out from competitors
- Receive brand exposure in Commercial Motor magazine & online
- Tell the industry what you have achieved
- Be rewarded for hard work
The Commercial Motor Awards ceremony is a night to celebrate the successes of the industry with your peers, whilst providing the perfect back drop to network and forge new business relationships as the winners and finalists are showcased in the spotlight.
Attendees will indulge in a drinks reception, three course meal, awards presentation and exclusive entertainment – the perfect opportunity to reward the hard work of a team or to host clients.
Book Now to avoid disappointment
Join the conversation
Stay in the loop and follow us @Comm_Motor #2017CMAwards - we want to hear from all our entrants, sponsors, finalists and attendees!
- Franchised Dealer of the Year
- Independent Dealer of the Year
- Aftersales, Workshop and Maintenance Provider of the Year
- Auction House of the Year
- Workshop Innovation of the Year
- Rental, Leasing and Contract Hire Provider of the Year New
- Apprentice of the Year
- Technician Team of the Year
- Sales Team of the Year
- Bodybuilder of the Year New
- Finance Provider of the Year
- Service to Industry Award
13 March: Entries open
14 July: Extended entry deadline
4 September: Shortlist announced
14 November: Commercial Motor Awards 2017
How to Enter
- Review the categories and criteria
- Submit up to 1000 words
- Upload any supporting documentation
Extended entry deadline: 14 July 2017