Terms & Conditions
- Any product, service or company can be entered into as many categories as desired.
- Don't forget to give us an in-depth description of why you deserve to win the award, this will really help your entry and chances of winning.
- Read the criteria for each award carefully.
- Entries that do not comply might be marked down or rejected.
- Entries must be submitted by the deadline: 5:00PM on 13 September 2019.
- You will be informed if your entry has been shortlisted by 10 October 2019.
- The copyright of all materials assembled will remain the property of the organiser. These may be used for the purpose of publicising the Awards.
- All entrants must agree to publicity in respect to their entry both before and after the Awards presentation. Any confidential data in the entry must be clearly highlighted as such and will not be published.
- The decision of the judges is final. No correspondence on their decision will be entered into.
- By registering and completing an entry for the Commercial Motor Awards you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Award winners may state in advertising/promotional activity and on their stationery that they are a winner. This must include the category and the year in which the award was won.
Please inform us of any special requirements at least 72 hours prior to the event, otherwise charges will apply and it may not be possible to take care of the specific requirements of any guest.
Lighting and special effects
It is the table booker’s responsibility to inform guest(s) that special effects, including strobe lighting, may be used on the night.
It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the venue or the date of the event. We will give you as much notice as we can and your booking will be transferred to the new venue or date.
Photographs and video will be taken at this event. By taking part in this event you grant the event organisers full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for visual presentation or social media or marketing purposes relating to the event or future events organised by DVV Media International Ltd. By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use of these materials.
Age of guests
The Vox Centre takes the safety and protection of children very seriously.
The venue’s policy is that no persons under the age of 18 may attend the function or enter the function room at any stage during the event. This policy, set by management, upholds the licensing objective “The Protection of Children from Harm”.
Cancellations must be made in writing to the registration contact at the address below.
If you cancel on or before 1 July 2019 we will refund your booking fee less an administrative charge of 15%.
If you cancel after 1 July 2019 but before 17 October 2019 we will refund your booking fee less an administrative charge of 15% plus a cancellation fee of 50%.
If you cancel after 17 October 2019 no refund will be given.
Please note this also applies in the case that payment has not yet been received when full payment of your booking would be required.
If the Organisers cancel the function we will refund all booking fees paid.
We do not, however, accept liability for travelling, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event.
Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
For any other queries please contact:
DVV Media International
1st Floor Chancery House,
Tel +44 (0) 208 652 5216